Londons-nonsuch, or, The glory of the Royal Exchange [microform] : being a short prediction of the great trade that shall happen therein ... / By a real well-wisher to the trade, peace and prosperity of this honourable city of London, a present fellow and student in Gresham Colledge ... whose name is, Anagram Ehver Kynd ...
- Related Titles:
- Londons-nonsuch and Glory of the Royal Exchange
- By Henry Duke? Cf. BM under Ehver Kynd. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 464:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2946
View MARC record | catkey: 2662390