A third volume of sermons preached by the late reverend and learned Thomas Manton ... [microform] : in two parts : the first containing LXVI sermons on the eleventh chapter of the Hebrews : with a treatise of the Life of Faith : part the second : a treatise of self-denial : with several sermons on the sacrament of the Lord's-Supper, and other occasions : with an alphabetical table to the whole
- Manton, Thomas, 1620-1677
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons. Selections
- London : Printed by J. D. to be sold by William Marshal ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume in various pagings
- Several pages are stained, print is faded, there is show-through. Pagination is irregular. Pages 160-79, 348-75, 520-51, and 632-page 15 photographed from Union Theological Seminary Library copy and inserted at end. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 466:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M539 and Arber's Term cat. II 242
View MARC record | catkey: 2662396