The practice of Christian graces, or, The whole duty of man laid down in a plaine and familiar way for the use of all [microform] : ... divided into 17 chapters : with Private devotions for several occasions ...
- Related Titles:
- Whole duty of man and Private devotions for several occasions
- Written by Richard Allestree. Cf. DNB., Also variously attributed to Lady Dorothy Pakington, Richard Sterne, John Fell, Humphrey Henchman, and others. Cf. DNB., Title and imprint from Wing., Added t.p. engraved., "Private devotions for severall occasions" has special t.p., Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library., and Imperfect: t.p. wanting; title and imprint from Accessing Early English books 1641-1700, 1981, v. 1.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 831:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1160
View MARC record | catkey: 2662502