The whole duty of man [microform] : laid down in a plain and familiar way for the use of all, but especially the meanest reader : divided into XVII Chapters, one whereof being read every Lords day the whole may be read over thrice in the year : necessary for all families : with Private devotions for several occasions
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681
- London : Printed for Timothy Garthwait, 1663.
- The last edition corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 482 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pakington, Dorothy Coventry, Lady, -1679, Sterne, Richard, 1596?-1683, Fell, John, 1625-1686, and Henchman, Humphrey, 1592-1675
- Related Titles:
- Private devotions for several occasions
- Written by Richard Allestree. Cf. DNB.
Also variously ascribed to Lady Dorothy Pakington, Richard Sterne, John Fell, Humphrey Henchman, and others. Cf. DNB.
Added t.p. engraved.
"Private devotions for several occasions" (p. -482) has special t.p.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 831:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1172
View MARC record | catkey: 2662504