Ourano theōria [microform] : Coelestiall observations, or, An ephemeris of the motions, eclipses and phaenomena's of the luminaries, the planetary appearances, positions and conjunctions, with their various aspects and configurations, some necessary tables astronomical and judgments astrological and meteorologicall, from which is probably conjectured, not positively concluded, the state, condition, and temperature of the year of our redemption by Jesus 1655, et a creatione mundi Kepleriana 5648 / by John Booker ...
- Booker, John, 1603-1667
- London : Printed by E. Cotes for the Company of Stationers, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Coelestiall observations and Ephemeris of the motions, eclipses, and phaenomena's of the luminaries
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 831:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1342
View MARC record | catkey: 2662530