The petition and declaration of Richard Langhorne [microform] : a nototrious Papist now in Newgate condemned for treason : presented to His Majesty in Council at Hampton-Court, the 10th of this instant July, 1679 : in which he avowedly owneth several popish principles and tenets, relating to what he believeth and thinketh himself bound to believe by his popish principles, in relation to the duty which he, and it is believed that our English Papists hold the same, is bound to pay to his present Majesty, a true Protestant prince
- Langhorne, Richard, 1654-1679
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 461:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L398
View MARC record | catkey: 2662589