The great exemplar of sanctity and holy life according to the Christian institution [microform] : described in the history of the life and death of the ever blessed Jesus Christ the saviour of the world : with considerations and discourses upon the several parts of the story and prayers fitted to the several mysteries : in three parts / by Jer. Taylor ...
- Item at reel 551:5 is "The first part of the history of the life and death of holy Iesvs", only.
Each part of "The first part of the history of the life and death of holy Iesvs ..." has special title pages and separate pagination.
Item at reel 551:10 identified as Wing T334 (number cancelled); Wing (2nd ed.) identifies this item as being part of T342.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973 and 1975. microfilm reels : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 478:4 and 551:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.478:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The anniversary ode for the fourth of December, 1697 [microform] : His Majesty's birth-day another for New-Year's-Day, 1697/8 : both set to musick and perform'd at Kensington / the words by N. Tate
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T342
Wither to Prior III, 117
View MARC record | catkey: 2662691