The peculier characters of the orientall languages and sundry others [microform] : exactly delineated for the benefit of all such as are studious in the languages and the choice rarities thereof and for the advancement of language learning in these latter dayes / published by Iosiah Ricraft of London, march't ; and approved by the most learned of the kingdom of England & other foraigne nations
- Ricraft, Josiah, active 1645-1679
- [London] : Printed by authoryty, are to be sould by John Hancock ..., [1645?]
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered leaves : illustrations
- Date and place of publication suggested by Wing. and Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1555:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1432
View MARC record | catkey: 2662710