A word of counsel, or, A warning to all young convinced Friends, and others whom it may concern, that are called forth to bear a testimony for the Lord in the case of tythe [microform] : which may also serve for answer to a late pamphlet, entituled, The lawfulness of tythes, by W.J., as it concerns the Quakers conscience in the case, the allegations thereof for the divine right of tythe being sufficiently confuted in divers treatises not taken notice of in the said pamphlet / Nicholas Homwood
- Homwood, Nicholas, -1676
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Word of counsel
Warning to all young-convinced Friends
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 790:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2579
View MARC record | catkey: 2662744