Disloyalty of language questioned and censured, or, A sermon preached aginst the licencious loosenesse of seditious tongues [microform] / by Rich. Towgood ... ; with a brief corollarie now added, questioning and censuring rebellious actions
- Towgood, Richard, 1595?-1683
- Bristoll : Printed for Rich. Harsell and are to be sold by him in Bristoll, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 97 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached against the licencious loosenesse of seditious tongues
- Imperfect: pages tightly bound with some loss of print. and Reproduction of original in the Trinity College Library, Dublin University.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1558:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T1976
View MARC record | catkey: 2662994