A narrative of the planting of the Massachusetts Colony anno 1628 [microform] : with the Lords signal presence the first thirty years : also a caution from New-Englands apostle, the great Cotton, how to escape the calamity which might befall them or their posterity, and confirmed by the evangelist Norton, with prognosticks from the famous Dr. Owen concerning the fate of these churches, and animadversions upon the anger of God in sending of evil angels among us / published by Old Planters, the authors of the Old mens tears
- Scottow, Joshua, 1618-1698
- Boston : Printed and sold by Benjamin Harris ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 76 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "A funeral elegy upon the death of the truly reverend Mr. John Cotton" signed John Norton (p. 75-), Errata: p.  at end., Imperfect: pages cropped and stained with loss of print., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1557:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2099
View MARC record | catkey: 2663019