The wisdom of God manifested in the works of the creation [microform] : in two parts : viz. The heavenly bodies, elements, meteors, fossils, vegetables, animals, (beasts, birds, fishes, and insects) more particularly in the body of the earth, its figure, motion, and consistency, and in the admirable structure of the bodies of man, and other animals, as also in their generation, &c. / by John Ray ...
- Ray, John, 1627-1705
- London : Printed for Samuel Smith ..., 1692.
- The second edition, very much enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 206 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 176 pages
- Part II has special t.p. and separate paging. and Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1044:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R411.
View MARC record | catkey: 2663063