Strange newes from Scotland, or, A Strange relation of a terrible and prodigious monster [microform] : borne to the amazement of all those that were spectators, in the Kingdome of Scotland, in a village neere Edenborough, call'd Hadensworth, Septem. 14. 1647. and the words the said monster spoke at its birth
- Printed at London : By E.P. for W. Lee, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Related Titles:
- Strange relation of a terrible and prodigious monster
- Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1050:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5901
View MARC record | catkey: 2663111