The great exemplar of sanctity and holy life according to the Christian institution [microform] : described in the history of the life and death of the ever blessed Jesus Christ, the saviour of the world : with considerations and discourses upon the several parts of the story and prayers fitted to the several mysteries : in three parts / by Jer. Taylor ...
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : Printed by R. Norton for Richard Royston ..., 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 54 unnumbered pages, 600 pages, 11 unnumbered pages, 9 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits
- Related Titles:
- History of the life and death of the holy Jesus
Life of our blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
- Added title page engraved.
Each part has special title page with title: The history of the life and death of the holy Jesus.
Caption title: The life of our blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Advertisement on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 804:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T344
View MARC record | catkey: 2663190