A remedie against dissention, or, A help to settle mens mindes in these unsetled times, and to make up the rents made, and likely to be made through the late lamentable increase of opinions and practices [microform] : as it was delivered in a sermon of Rom. 16,17 / by I.R. ...
- I. R. (Minister of the Gospell)
- London : Printed for Iohn Stafford and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26, that is, 22 pages
- Related Titles:
- Remedie against dissention
Help to settle mens mindes in these unsetled times
- Pages 9-12 omitted in pagination.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 798:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R22A
View MARC record | catkey: 2663300