A sermon preach'd to the natives of the county of Dorset, residing in and about the cities of London and Westminster, at St. Mary Le Bowe, on Dec. 8, 1692, being the day of their anniversary feast [microform] / by the Lord Bishop of Rochester
- Sprat, Thomas, 1635-1713
- [London] : In the Savoy, printed by Edward Jones and sold by him and Randal Taylor ..., 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preach'd to the natives of the county of Dorset
- Written by Thomas Sprat. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 851:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.851:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Fragmenta carceris, or, The Kings-Bench scuffle [microform] : with The humors of the common-side, The Kings-Bench letany, and The legend of Duke Humphrey / by Samuel Speed
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5062
View MARC record | catkey: 2663336