A sermon preached before the King and Queen, at Whitehall, on Good-Friday, April 6, 1694 [microform] / by the Ld. Bishop of Rochester, Dean of Westminster
- Sprat, Thomas, 1635-1713
- [London] : In the Savoy, printed by Edward Jones and published by Randal Taylor ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- Written by Thomas Sprat. Cf. BM.
"Published by Their Majesties Command."
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 851:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.851:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Fragmenta carceris, or, The Kings-Bench scuffle [microform] : with The humors of the common-side, The Kings-Bench letany, and The legend of Duke Humphrey / by Samuel Speed
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5063
View MARC record | catkey: 2663337