A sermon preached March 6, 1675, in the Cathedral Church of S. Peter in York, before the Right Honourable Sir Timothy Littleton, Kt., and Vere Bertie, Esquire, His Majesties judges of assize for the Northern Circuit [microform] / by William Stainforth ...
- Stainforth, William, -1713
- London : Printed for R. Royston ... and R. Lambert ..., 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached March 6, 1675, in the Cathedral Church of S. Peter in York
Sermon preached before the Right Honourable Sir Timothy Littleton
Sermon preached bfore Sir Timothy Littleton
- Caption title: A sermon preached before the Right Honourable Sir Timothy Littleton.
Running title: A sermon preached before Sir Timothy Littleton.
Advertisement on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 851:13)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.851:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Fragmenta carceris, or, The Kings-Bench scuffle [microform] : with The humors of the common-side, The Kings-Bench letany, and The legend of Duke Humphrey / by Samuel Speed
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Arber's Term cat. I, 244
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5172
View MARC record | catkey: 2663341