The Married mens feast, or, The banquet at Barnet [microform] : being an invitation to all those married persons who are master over their wives to a great dinner provided at Barnet on Michaelmas-day next : together with the articles to be enquired on of all those that are to be admitted to the feast, with the several dishes and dainties provided for them
- London : Printed by Peter Lillicrap for John Clark ..., 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Related Titles:
- Married mens feast and Banquet at Barnet
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 466:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M712
View MARC record | catkey: 2663359