The covrt-keepers guide, or, A plaine and familiar treatise, needfull and usefull for the helpe of many that are imployed in the keeping of law dayes, or courts baron [microform] : wherein is largely and plainly opened the jurisdiction of these courts, with the learning of mannors, copyholds, rents, harriots and other services and advantages belonging unto mannors, to the great profit of lords of mannors, and owners of these courts / William Sheppard ...
- Sheppard, William, -1675?
- London : Printed by James Flesher for M.M., Gabriell Bedell, and Thomas Collins ..., 1650.
- The second edition / corrected and amended by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 254 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Covrt keepers guide
Court keepers guide
Plaine and familiar treatise, needfull and usefull for the helpe of many that are imployed in the keeping of law dayes, or courts baron
- Imperfect: pages tightly bound with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1048:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3178
View MARC record | catkey: 2663370