The second part of the faithfull councellour, or, The marrow of the law in English [microform] : in which is handled more of the usefull and necessary heads of the common law : with an alphabeticall table of the most materiall things therein contained / by Wil. Sheppard ...
- Sheppard, William, -1675?
- London : Printed by Tho. Roycroft for Hen. Twyford, Tho. Brewster, Nath. Ekins, and J. Place ..., 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 364 pages, 15 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Marrow of the law in English and Faithfull councellour
- Also found on reel 548:1 with The faithful councellor ... Wing S3186., Includes index., and Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1048:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3209C
View MARC record | catkey: 2663410