Reports and cases taken in the time of Queen Elizabeth, King James, and King Charles [microform] : conteining most excellent matter of exceptions to all manner of declarations, pleadings, and demurrers, that there is scarce one action in a probability of being brought, but here it is throughly examined and exactly laid / collected and reported by that learned lawyer, William Noy ... ; with two necessary tables of the cases and contents for the readers ease and benefit
- Noy, William, 1577-1634
- London : Printed by T.R. for Samuel Heyrick ..., 1669.
- The second edition corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 185 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Court of King's Bench and England and Wales. Court of Common Pleas
- Reports and cases are from Courts of King's Bench and Common Pleas, 1559-1649.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 797:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1450
View MARC record | catkey: 2663479