The pentitent pardon'd, or, A discourse of the nature of sin and the efficacy of repentance under the parable of the prodigal son [microform] / by J. Goodman ...
- Goodman, John, 1625 or 1626-1690
- London : Printed by J. Heptinstall for L. Meredith ..., 1694.
- The fourth edition corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 395 pages, 5 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- Related Titles:
- Pentitent pardon'd. and Discourse of the nature of sin and the efficacy of repentance under the parable of the prodigal son
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 788:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1118
View MARC record | catkey: 2663483