England's petition to the two houses assembled in Parliament, or, An Humble petition of the distressed and almost destroyed subjects of England [microform] : to the two houses, containing (in the judgment of the wise) the very sense of all the truehearted of the kingdom ... / N.R.
- N. R.
- London ; Oxford : [publisher not identified], MDCXLIII 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Humble petition of the distressed and almost destroyed subjects of England to the two houses
- Imperfect: ink show-through, pages stained with loss of print.
Signed: "Your fellow subjects throughout the whole kingdom".
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1043:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R54
View MARC record | catkey: 2663583