The treaty betwixt the Most Christian King, the King of Great Britain, and the States General of the United Provinces for settling the succession of the crown of Spain and the dominions thereunto belonging in case his Catholick Majesty die without issue [microform] : in English and French
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1700 March 3
- London : Printed for A. Baldwin ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. France, 1700 March 3., United Provinces of the Netherlands. France, 1700 March 25., and United Provinces of the Netherlands. Staten Generaal
- Charles II, King of Spain, 1661-1700
- France—Foreign relations—England—Sources
- France—Foreign relations—Netherlands—Sources
- Great Britain—Foreign relations—France—Sources
- Great Britain—Foreign relations—Netherlands—Sources
- Netherlands—Foreign relations—France—Sources
- Netherlands—Foreign relations—England—Sources
- France—History—Louis XIV, 1643-1715—Sources
- Great Britain—History—William and Mary, 1689-1702—Sources
- Spain—History—Charles II, 1665-1700—Sources
- Related Titles:
- Traité entre le roy tres chretien, le roy de la Grande Bretagne, & les Seigneurs Estats Generaux des Provinces Unies de Pais bas
Treaty between the Most Christian King, the King of Great Britain, and the States General of the United Provinces
- Treaty signed by France and England on Mar. 3, 1700, and by France and the States General of the United Provinces on Mar. 25, 1700.
Caption title: Traité entre le roy tres chretien, le roy de la Grande Bretagne, & les Seigneurs Estats Generaux des Provinces Unies de Pais bas : A treaty between the Most Christian King, the King of Great Britain, and the Lords States General of the United Provinces of the Low Countries.
French and English in parallel columns.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 794:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L3139
View MARC record | catkey: 2663818