Europæ speculum, or, A view or survey of the state of religion in the western parts of the world [microform] : wherein the Roman religion, and the pregnant policies of the church of Rome to support the same, are notably displayed : with some other memorable discoveries and commemorations / by Sir Edwin Sandys ...
- Sandys, Edwin, Sir, 1561-1629
- London : Printed for Thomas Basset ..., 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 276 pages
- Related Titles:
- Europæ speculum
View or survey of the state of religion in the western parts of the world
- Imperfect: print show-through with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1047:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S667
View MARC record | catkey: 2663832