Seasonable observations upon the book intitvlfd [sic] A system of the law [microform] : as it was contrived and published by the late committee appointed for regulation : so far as it relates to the high Court of Chancery, and the fees and proceedings thereof : wherein several proposals made by the said committee are held unsafe and inconvenient, some are approved of and illustrated, and others supplyed, wherein the same are conceived defective ... : tendred to the considered of His Highness the Lord-Protector, and his council ... / by Philostratus Philodemius
- Philodemius, Philostratus
- London : Printed by R.W. and are to be sold by Nath. Ekins ..., 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 62 pages
- Related Titles:
- System of the law
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1047:40)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2236 Variant
View MARC record | catkey: 2664096