The Presbyteriall government examined [microform] : vvherein the weaknesse of their grounds are unfolded : also, their pretended proofes disproved, and the liberty of the people in chusing of their owne officers : proved out of the Word of God : whereunto is annexed certaine arguments and reasons proving the foresayd presbyteriall government to be contrary to the patterne that our Lord Jesus Christ hath left us in the New Testament : all which we humbly present to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, the Right Honourable Lords, and the Honourable House of Commons now assembled in Parliament
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Place of publication from Wing. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 847:41)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P3223
View MARC record | catkey: 2664344