The present settlement vindicated, and the late mis-government proved [microform] : in answer to a seditious letter from a pretended loyal member of the Church of England to a relenting abdicator / by a gentleman of Ireland
- Gentleman of Ireland
- London : Printed for Joseph Watts ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 67 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Answer to a late seditious letter from a pretended loyal member of the Church of England
- Caption title: An answer to a late seditious letter from a pretended loyal member of the Church of England.
Errata: p. 67.
Advertisements on p.  at beginning and p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 847:48)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P3250
View MARC record | catkey: 2664351