The behaviour of Edward Kirk after his condemnation for murdering his wife [microform] : with the advice and prayers which he left with the ordinary, desiring him to publish the same for the reclaiming of vicious youth : together vvith the behaviour of the other condemned malefactors in Newgate
- Smith, Samuel, 1620-1698
- London : Printed for Geo. Croom ..., 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title., Signed at end: Samuel Smith., Imprint from colophon., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 850:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4198
View MARC record | catkey: 2664445