The security of English-mens lives, or, The trust, power, and duty of the grand jurys of England [microform] : explaining according to the fundamentals of the English government, and the declarations of the same made in Parliament by many statutes : published for the prevention of Popish designs against the lives of many Protestant lords and commoners, who stand firm to the religion and ancient government of England
- Somers, John Somers, Baron, 1651-1716
- London : Printed for Benj. Alsop ..., 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages
- Related Titles:
- Security of English mens lives
Trust, power, and duty of the grand jurys of England
- Written by John Somers. Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 850:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4644
View MARC record | catkey: 2664457