Eiphnikon, or, A peaceable consideration of Christ's peaceful kingdom on earth to come [microform] : Rev. 20. 4, Rev. 5. 10 : to be added to the Prodromos or fore-runner : wherein the proof and confirmation that such a kingdom shal [sic] be is abundantly established ... : whereunto is added an appendix concerning the first resurrection ...
- Sherwin, William, 1607-1687?
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 110 pages
- Related Titles:
- Eiphnikon and Peaceable consideration of Christ's peaceful kingdom on earth to come
- Attributed by Wing to Sherwin., Imperfect: pages stained., and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1070:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3399.
View MARC record | catkey: 2664732