Speculum perspicuum uranicum, or, An almanack for the year of Christ  [microform] : being the first after the bissextile or leap-year, and from the creation of the world 5634 years ... : [wherein is contained] a true description of the year ... : [calculated] for the meridian of the ancient and famous city of London ... / collected and published by [Lancelot Coelson] ...
- Coelson, Lancelot, 1627-approximately 1687
- [London] : Printed by A. Grover for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Speculum perspicuum uranicum and Almanack for the year of Christ 1685
- Title and author information supplied by Wing. and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1056:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1432
View MARC record | catkey: 2664905