A continuation of the secret history of White-hall from the abdication of the late K. James in 1688 to the year 1696 [microform] : writ at the request of a noble lord ... : the whole consisting of secret memoirs ... : published from the original papers : together with The tragical history of the Stuarts ... / by D. Jones ...
- Jones, D. (David), active 1676-1720
- London : Printed, and are to be sold, by R. Baldwin ..., MDCXCVII 
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 80, 392 pages
- Related Titles:
- Tragical history of the Stuarts
- "The tragical history of the Stuarts" has special t.p., Imperfect: pages stained., and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1061:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J929
View MARC record | catkey: 2664991