The works of Josephus [microform] / with great diligence revised and amended according to the excellent French translation of Monsieur Arnauld D'Andilly ; also the embassy of Philo Judaeus to the Emperor Caius Caligula, never translated before ; with the references of the Scripture, a new map of the Holy Land, and divers copper plates serving to illustrate the history
- Josephus, Flavius
- Uniform Title:
- Works. English. 1693
- London : Printed for T. Basset, N. Ranew, R. Chiswell ..., MDCXCIII 
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 854 pages, 33 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- Arnauld d'Andilly, Robert, 1588-1674
Philo, of Alexandria
- Related Titles:
- Lamentable and tragical history of the wars and utter ruine of the Jews
- "The lamentable and tragical history of the wars and utter ruine of the Jews" has special t.p. dated 1675.
Imperfect: pages stained and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1061:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J1080
View MARC record | catkey: 2664992