A letter from a scholar in Oxford to his friend in the country [microform] : shewing what progresse the visitors have made in the reformation of that university, and what it is that obstructs it.
- Brathwaite, Richard, 1588?-1673
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Attributed to Richard Braithwaite in the Wrenn catalogue--NUC pre-1956 imprints. and Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1063:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1435
View MARC record | catkey: 2665030