A New bull-bayting, or, A Match play'd at the town-bull of Ely by twelve mungrills [microform] : viz. 4 English, 4 Irish, 4 Scotch doggs, John Lilburn, Richard Overton, Thomas Prince, and William Walwyn, to stave and nose : with his last will and testament ...
- Nod-lon [i.e. London] : Printed at the Sign of the [Bull] ..., 1649.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Related Titles:
- Match play'd at the town-bull of Ely
New bull bayting
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1065:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N587
View MARC record | catkey: 2665044