The visible glory of the reign of Christ on earth, no ways repugnant to the spirituality of his kingdom [microform] : Occasion'd by an epistolary discourse intituled The reign of Christ among his saints, denying any such outward and visible kingdom
- J. S.
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 85 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York and Trinity College Library, Dublin.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1068:6 and 2132:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) S103
View MARC record | catkey: 2665080