An assertion for true and Christian church-policie [microform] : wherein certain politike objections made against the planting of pastours and elders in every congregation are sufficiently answered : and wherein also sundry projects are set down ...
- Stoughton, William, 1632-1701
- London : [publisher not identified], 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 178, that is, 179 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Attributed by Wing to Stoughton. and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1072:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5760
View MARC record | catkey: 2665127