A treatise concerning the motion of the seas and winds [microform] / written in Latine by Isaac Vossius, and translated for the use of the publick, but particularly such as go to sea
- Vossius, Isaac, 1618-1689
- London : Printed by H.C. for Henry Brome ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 189 pages : illustrations
- Imperfect: pages stained and with print show-through. and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1078:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V706
View MARC record | catkey: 2665194