A treatise of faith [microform] : wherein is declared how a man may live by faith, and find relief in all his necessities : applyed especially unto the use of the weakest Christians / by Ezekiel Culverwell
- Culverwell, Ezekiel, 1553 or 1554-1631
- London : Printed by J.D. for H. Overton, and are to be sold by William Sheares ..., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 641 pages in various pagings
- Related Titles:
- Briefe ansvver to certain obiections and Way to a blessed estate in this life
- Two prefaces, "To the Christian reader," signed: Richard Sibs and William Gouge., In 3 pts.; pt. 2, A briefe ansvver to certain obiections against the Treatise of faith, and pt. 3, The vvay to a blessed estate in this life, each have separate t.p. and 1646 imprint., and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1568:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7567
View MARC record | catkey: 2665326