The Honest informer, or, Tom-tell-troth's observations upon abuses of government [microform] : directed to His Maiesty by way of an humble advertisement, wherein it may easily appeare that amongst other things, the chiefest cause of these civill combustions now at home proceeds from the neglect of making just warre abroad : which may very well serve for the instruction and consideration both of the militant and malignant party
- [London] printed : [publisher not identified], 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Related Titles:
- Honest informer, Tom-tell-troth's observations upon abuses of government, and Tom tell troth's observations upon abuses of government
- Date changed in ink from 1642 to 1643. and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1571:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2586
View MARC record | catkey: 2665417