A Discourse concerning high treason, or, The Statute of the 25th Edward the Third de proditionibus, considered and explained [microform] : as also a short treatise of misprision of treason, designed for the instruction of the ignorant that they prove not offensive to the supreme power
- London : Printed by T.B. for Richard Mead, MDCLXXXIII 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
- Related Titles:
- Statute of the 25th Edward the Third de proditionibus
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1568:12)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1568:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A treatise of faith [microform] : wherein is declared how a man may live by faith, and find relief in all his necessities : applyed especially unto the use of the weakest Christians / by Ezekiel Culverwell
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1581
View MARC record | catkey: 2665459