The Names of the orthodox divines [microform] : presented by the knights and burgesses of severall counties, cities, and burroughs, as fit persons to be consulted with by the Parliament touching the reformation of church government and liturgie, Aprill 25, 1642
- [London] : Printed at London for G.W., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1575:25)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1575:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An essay for the recording of illustrious providences [microform] : wherein an account is given of many remarkable and very memorable events which have hapned this last age, especially in New-England / by Increase Mather, teacher of a church at Boston in New-England
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N143
View MARC record | catkey: 2665522