The extravagant shepherd, or, The history of the shepherd Lysis [microform] : an anti-romance, in XIV books / written originally in French ; now made English and published the second time
- Related Titles:
- Extravagant shepherd and History of the shepherd Lysis
- Preface signed: John Davies., Contains allegorical frontispiece., Imperfect: pages stained and torn, with print show-through and loss of print., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1579:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4704A
View MARC record | catkey: 2665645