His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Tuesday the seventh day of November, 1693 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb deceas'd ..., 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- A speech calling for an increase in the armed forces.
Imperfect: print show-through with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1581:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2396
View MARC record | catkey: 2665684