Baston's case vindicated, or, A brief account of some evil practices of the present commisioners for sick and wounded, &c [microform] : as they were proved before the Admiralty ...
- Baston, Samuel
- London : [publisher not identified], 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 55 pages
- Related Titles:
- Baston's case vindicated
Brief account of some evil practices of the present commissioners for sick and wounded, &c.
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1140:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1057
View MARC record | catkey: 2665739