The physical dictionary [microform] : wherein the terms of anatomy, the names and causes of diseases, chyrurgical instruments and their use, are accurately described : also the names and virtures of medicinal plants ... etc. ... the various forms of medicines and the ways of compounding them / by Stephen Blancard ...
- Blankaart, Steven, 1650-1702
- London : Printed for S. Crouch, 1697.
- The third addition, with the addition of above a thousand terms of art and their explanation.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 212 pages
- Imperfect: print show-through with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1143:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B3166
View MARC record | catkey: 2665764