A particular deduction of the case of William Eyre Esq [microform] : concerning his right to the half barony of Shelelah and Castle of Carnow ... : humbly presented to the King's Most Excellent Majesty ...
- Eyre, William, Gent
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1670?]
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- Caption title.
Signed at end: William Eyre.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1187:13)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1187:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Iter boreale, or, Tyburn in mourning for the loss of a saint [microform] : a new song to the tune of Now the Toryes that glories / written by J.D
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3945
View MARC record | catkey: 2665940