An epistle to Charles the Second, King of England [microform] : and to every individual member of his council / presented to them in pure love and good will, that they might consider of the things therein contained before the King was crowned or had taken his oath, forasmuch as a necessity from the Lord was laid upon the pen-man ... who is known ... by the name of Christopher Cheesman ; from the town of Reading in Berkshire the 15 of the 2d. month, 1661
- Cheesman, Christopher
- [Reading?] : [publisher not identified], [1661?]
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 190 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Imperfect: print show-through with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1148:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3773
View MARC record | catkey: 2665953